A Call for Webinar Presenters
2016 AAMD Webinar Series
Do you have a topic of interest for the 2016 AAMD webinar series?
Would YOU be interested in presenting a webinar to fellow colleagues?
Do you know any medical physicists and/or radiation oncologists that would present a webinar topic?
AAMD is seeking webinar presenters for 2016. The Continuing Education Committee is now accepting abstracts for 2016 webinars
Specific topics of interest include (But not limited to):
- Review of clinical anatomy and contouring
- Practical tips for community-based dosimetrists
- Safety culture in radiation oncology departments
- Case study presentations
- IMRT, VMAT, SBRT/SRS treatment planning
- Deformable image registration and adaptive planning
- Retreatment challenges
- Brachytherapy specific topics
- General interest – future of medical dosimetry, new technologies, reviews, professional development, leadership
To submit an abstract:
Complete the online form below. Please provide a lecture title, a short 300 word abstract and 3 learning objectives. We present webinars throughout the year as new topics are provided. Let us know what month(s) you would be able to present and any other comments you would like to make.
If you have any questions please give AAMD a call at 703-677-8071 x101